It’s true. Don’t sue the messengers!
- You collect books for fun
- You have book boyfriends (or girlfriends, depending on your gender)
- You have the book in both hardcover and paperback and you don’t care
- You smell books
- You have to be dragged out of a bookstore
- You recommend books to people everywhere.
- When you hear someone talking about a book you loved, you join in and have a fangirl/boying party
- You constantly weave book references into your daily life
- You have very high expectations for your love life that may or may determine your romantic aspirations
- You are in the library whenever you can be
- You have over ten books out from aforementioned library
- You need a new copy of the book if it so much as gets a drop of water on it
- You constantly are looking at ‘fan art’ or ‘fan fiction’
- You are nodding along to this
- You agree with at least nine of these traits
NOTE: Sorry about not updating in eleven days; we promise you, we have a good excuse. There has been a lot going on at school and then they tell us we have to perform Shakespeare. So again, we apologise for not posting. We will try and post again this week. But no promises.
~ The Immortal Readers