Hello! We may or may not being going AWOL after this! We are participating in NaNoWriMo this year, so, as the next month is November, writing combined with schoolwork= a total nightmare for the creators of this blog. So, massive apologies, and we will try to post at least a couple of times! And, I know, we just posted a tag. But, two days after isn’t too bad! (Technically, it was one, since I wrote this at 9pm on the 28/10/16 and decided to schedule it so it looked better!)
– Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
– Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
– Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
– List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Thank you to the wonderful Michelle @ Forest City Bookworm for nominating us, your blog is incredible, and I can’t wait to read more of your posts!
1. What’s the story behind your blog’s name?
Oh lord! Well, I think that we decided on the name because a) it sounded awesome, and b) it is totally correct! As a reader, you seem to have millions of lives—especially when the book is written through multiple perspectives!
2. Do you prefer ebooks or physical books?
Hands-down physical books, however, I don’t mind ebooks. Ally is the same, however, Melia only reads them if there is no other option.
3. What’s your ideal pizza?
MEATLOVERS! Or Margarita…
4. What’s your favourite childhood book?
Nooooo! Anne of Green Gables or any of the Enid Blyton books!
5. What cheers you up?
Do I need to answer this? Reading, writing, blogging, reading through our comments, hanging out with friends, watching Steven Universe, or Merlin, or pretty much any movie not based on a book unless it is good. AND BROWSING THE INTERNET LOOKING FOR THRONE OF GLASS RELATED STUFF! Yeah…
6. Are you an introvert or and extrovert?
Introvert through and through. Took a test and everything. I can only tell a couple of people my problems… Three actually.
7. What’s the last book you read that you simply could not put down until you finished?
EMPIRE OF STORMS! Well, technically, the Throne of Glass series has been the only thing I have been reading since Empire of Storms came out, and I am very close to have memorised majority of the lines!
8. If your life was a movie, which actor/actress would play you?
Haha… Funny about that… Emma Watson because she is literally the only actress I know! Also, she looks somewhat similar to me; and I would think that we have similar qualities!
9. Which is the longest book/anime/TV series you’ve read/watched and how long is it?
One week ago, my TV series would have been Merlin, with 65 episodes, however, two of my friends, Tara and Emma have introduced me to the world of Steven Universe, when Melia and Ally and the rest of my friends were on camp, and I was in bed with a busted knee. Today, we watched Steven Universe from 9am until around 5pm. We ate a lot. Steven Universe has 130 episodes… (Everyone listen to Stronger Than You! I love it…)
And the longest book would have to be Lord of the Rings… Obviously, because it has 1216 pages.
10. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I can’t believe you asked that Michelle! Probably pasta! I love cooking it, and it tastes delicious! You can do so many things with it!
11. What’s your favourite book genre?
Fantasy and contemporary. Can’t choose!
- Why did you become a blogger?
- Would you consider becoming an author?
- What is your favourite author of all time?
- Do prefer libraries or bookstores?
- How many books do you take to go out to lunch by yourself?
- Have you ever severely damaged a library book?
- Have you ever lost a book?
- If you could be best friends with an author, who would it be?
- If you could be best friends with a character, who would it be?
- Do you smell your books?
- What is your top 5 least favourite books and why?
(Has anyone else realised how fun it is to write in capitals?!)
Tiffany @ Tiff the book nerd
Nini @ Nini Reads
Faye and Michaela @ Flooks and Bilms (Isn’t their name awesome!)
Thanks for reading, and for nominating us for this tag, Michelle!