The questions are from the lovely Alyssa @ BookHuntressWorld! Please look at her blog, the content is incredible!
I am very sorry about the past couple of weeks when I have been, as Ally so eloquently said, MIA. Middle School is very busy and I also noticed that some of you said that I was posting too much so I decided to cut down a little. And then my posting diminished to nothing. But, since I have been neglecting my homework and friends, I got up to date on all of that and by that time, it had been a good 15-16 days.
But enough rambling. On with it!
1. Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the blog gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
5. Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
1. Why do you read books?
Same reason why I read fantasy. So I can get caught up in other people’s worlds and forget about mine.
2. What is your top 5 favorite books?
Honestly? Sorry Alyssa but I am going to throw in a couple of series.
- Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
- Ruined by Amy Tintera
- Throne of Glass (Series) by Sarah J. Maas
- The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead
- Study (Series) by Maria V. Snyder
3. Give 3 least liked books and why you choose them?
- Strange Girl by Christopher Pike. I am sorry but it has no plot and the ending!
- Zeroes by Scott Westerfield and Co. I was really annoyed by the constant character switches…
- Over Sea, Under Stone by Susan Cooper. I found this book under-developed therefore confusing.
4. Do you drink or eat some foods while reading?
I will eat and drink whilst reading but will go psychopathic if something happens to the book. (Ally says that I am already a psychopath.)
5. What is your favorite song?
Ummm. I have so many so I am going to go with ‘Send My Love (To Your New Lover) by Adele, Keeping Score by L.D.R.U and Toothbrush by D.N.C.E. (Do not judge!)
6. When did you start your blog?
February 19th, 2016. Coming up to our 6 month anniversary!
7. What is the title of the book you last bought?
Manners and Mutiny by Gail Carriger. I had to wait for 7 days… (See Fact No. 3)
8. If you were a character from a book, who would you be?
Aelin/ Celaena from the Throne of Glass Series! Wait… In the 1st, 3rd and 4th books… But her life is awesome, although many would disagree!
9. Where do you buy your books?
From Book Depository, my local bookstores and bookstores point blank.
10. If you have a chance to visit a place in a story you’ve read, where will you go?
Wonderland! I want to visit the Mad Hatter!
11. Do you play any sports? If yes, what sport is it?
Soccer and Tennis. I don’t get how this is relevant…
- I have numerous pseudonyms. Some include Laurena and Dulcinea. (Ally suggested that my nickname is Dull for Dulcinea.)
- I planned my college life in year seven with Melia and we are still going there.
- I have a weird obsession with buying books. If I go to the local library and a book I want is coming back in more than six days, I go out and buy it.
- I am petrified by spiders…
- I tried to be a vegetarian once… It lasted for a week.
- I can’t memorize speeches in English but when it comes to French, I am a pro!
- I get hopelessly confused with apostrophes when showing ownership…
- Majority of my clothes are navy or black or some other dark colour.
- I got a hat a couple of weeks ago that looks like it belongs to a detective and I have not stopped wearing it!
- My friends are more important than my books.
- I hate kindles but like with libraries, if I can’t get a book quick enough, I buy it on Kindle.
- Would you consider becoming an author?
- What is your favourite author of all time?
- Do prefer libraries or bookstores?
- How many books do you take to go out to lunch by yourself?
- Have you ever severely damaged a library book?
- Have you ever lost a book?
- Do you prefer EBooks or the physical books?
- If you could be best friends with an author, who would it be?
- If you could be best friends with a character, who would it be?
- Do you smell your books?
- What is your top 5 least favourite books and why?
I hope you have learnt something about me… I didn’t know what to write for the facts!
My chosen ones are…
Mary @ Stairway To Reading
Emilie @ The Garden of Read-En
Monique @ That Wild Soul
Ines @ Ines Ninous
Ailbhe @ Blog of a Thousand Pages
I have no idea if these websites have done this Award but… yeah.
Have a good week hopefully full of reading! Mine isn’t! 😭😒