As Laurena mentioned in her post, Book Tags!, we have not done many book tags as of late and I love doing book tags. (Count how many times I say ‘book tag/s’ in this post)
I found this tag at My Little Book Blog which is run by Lizzy, (her blog is amazing, by the way, so go check it out!)
Anyway, you can never have too many book tags, right? Right. So, I give you the Library Lovers Book Tag!!!!
1. How often do you visit your local library?
I visit my local library everyday whether I am planning on borrowing or not and I am not ashamed to say it.
2. Are you the type of person who checks out more books than you know you can read or are you someone who only checks out the exact amount of books you intend on reading before they are due?
I have never been someone who only borrows what they can read before the book are due back and I never will be.
3. How old were you when you got your first library card?
I actually don’t have a library card (I am getting one very soon). I just use my parents and that has worked fine.
4. Do you go to your library looking for a particular book or do you check out anything that peaks your interest?
My answer is the latter. Since I go everyday, you can imagine I borrow out lots of books and there is no way I can think of at least 4 different books I haven’t read a day.
5. Do you use your library to check out just books or do you also check out dvds, audiobooks etc.?
I only check out books, books are very important.
6. From what section of your library do you check out a majority of your books? ( YA, middle grade, adult, non-fiction.)
I check out middle grade and YA most of the time.
7. What is your favourite part of using your local library?
The places to read. The library has so many cosy and comfy places to sit and read. I also really love the YA and Middle Grade fiction area, the shelve are packed and I haven’t run out of books to borrow!